Opening of the National School, Tring

From the Bucks Herald

 13th August, 1842







The School was on the site of the modern library car park, and was preceded by the Workhouse, which in turn was on the site of the old Parsonage.




People named


Rev E J Randolph, Incumbent of Tring and domestic Chaplain to the Countess of Bridgewater

Rev. Sir J H Seymour, rector of Northchurch

Sir A P Cooper

Rev J. Rich

W. Christopher, esq

Rev J James, Curate of Berkhamstead

G L Faithful, esq

Mr Nichols of Hemel Hempstead

Miss Cubitt

Misses Byers




Page Created   February 2013