A Short History of
Village Church People
by Mary & John Robson
39 pages plus extra pages of illustrations, etc.
The book was published to raise money for church restoration
Where appropriate the book concentrates on the part of the village in Bedss, and leaves out the part of the village which became Markyate.
Houses bordering Studham Common in the early 20th century
See The Forge, Studham, circa 1900