Clergymen in Hertfordshire
From Hertfordshire Genealogy News
If your ancestor was a Church of England Clergyman, or you want to know more
about the clergyman who married (or baptised or buried) your ancestor the Clergy
of the Church of England data base may
be just what you are looking for.
I have just carried out a search for Clergy who serves at Aldbury and was given the following list:
- Brandley, John (1668 - 1669)
- Davies, William (1754 - 1754)
- Dobbins, Robertus (1698 - 1718)
- Galloway, James (1826 - 1829)
- Gilpin, Thomas (1635 - 1662)
- Jenks, David (1740 - 1794)
- Jenks, David (1778 - 1818)
- Jenks, David (1808 - 1829)
- Knapp, Thomas (1758 - 1817)
- Lloyd, Davidus (1687 - 1687)
- Manifold, Henry (1757 - 1804)
- Morris, James (1693 - 1693)
- Peel, William (1820 - 1820)
- Smith, Richard (1754 - 1767)
If you click on any of these you will get a summary of the individual and
"+" tick boxes for more information.
One complication is that you need to know the diocese - but for most Hertfordshire parishes it is Lincoln - and for the rest London.
If you can add to the information given above tell me.
|Page created||December 2012|